MICHAEL HOFFMAN: OHIO AUCTIONEER, APPRAISER, REALTOR
Sometimes during the rush of the auctions, or in the midst of providing a personal property appraisal, we forget to say “Thank You”. We really do want everyone to know how much we appreciate your patronage!
When hiring an auctioneer, experience & honesty count! Here’s a little information about Michael Hoffman:
Auctioneer Michael Hoffman, CAI, AARE, GPPA, CES, BAS is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, is a member of the Ohio Auction Recovery Fund, and is insured. Michael is a licensed real estate sales agent with Ohio Real Estate Auctions, LLC. He is a member of the National, Ohio, and Columbus Boards of Realtors®. Successful auctions are built on good marketing. This website is one of the highest ranked websites for such important “keywords” as “Auctioneer”, “Ohio Auctions”, “Central Ohio Auctions” and “Columbus Ohio Auctions”.
We offer personal, professional, and positive auction results. Through our network of auction associates, we can handle ANY type of auction in ANY state. We empower our employees to make decisions, if necessary. We believe that anyone can make a positive impact on our success so we encourage our employees to do the right thing and always practice the “golden rule”. We never, ever, take unnecessary risks or employ people of questionable character. Our staff’s diverse backgrounds provide us insight into many other types of businesses and offer a glimpse into better ways of marketing certain items. We provide the best value to buyers and sellers through quality customer service and attention to detail. We work very hard to ensure that our clients earn top dollar for the items sold across our auction block. Our clients assets’ and treasured items are always treated with respect. We strive to always build long-term relationships with our clients thus helping us build the foundation for a successful auction company. Whether it’s one item or ten thousand, if you decide to sell your item or collection we can offer a tailored solution that has been time tested, proven, and is effective. We offer flexible sales techniques that can provide the most profitable way to dispose or liquidate real estate or personal property – no matter what the reason may be for disposal (e.g. divorce, bankruptcy, down-sizing, probate / estate resolution, retirement, business closing, etc.).
We work on a commission plus expenses basis, generally with no money up front. We believe our commission rates are fair and reasonable. Professional auctioneers don’t cost you money, they make you a profit!
Our Promise: We guarantee hard work, efficiency, quality, and the complete confidence in our ability to do the best job for you. Our goal is to provide the best possible service for both buyers and sellers. Acting in our client’s best interest is second nature to us; therefore we take no unnecessary risks. If we are not certain about a particular item or field of merchandise, we consult experts in that subject matter prior to the auction. As has been said before, “You can’t get top dollar for something if you don’t know what you’re selling!” We will give you no less than our best!
BIO for Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer:
- Michael Hoffman, CAI, AARE, CES, BAS, GPPA-d
- President and Principal Auctioneer – Michael Hoffman & Associates
- General Manager and licensed real estate agent – Ohio Real Estate Auctions, LLC
Education & Special Training:
- Graduate Auctioneer, The Ohio Auction School, Groveport, Ohio
- Hondros Business College, Real Estate, Columbus, Ohio
- State sponsored Auctioneer seminars & training
- Reppert Auction School instructor
- Ohio Auctioneer’s Association
- National Auctioneer’s Association
- National, Ohio & Columbus Boards of Realtors®
Professional Designations for Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer:
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Auctioneer in Ohio
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Ohio
- Certified Auctioneer’s Institute (CAI) Designee
- Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate (AARE) Designee
- Certified Estate Specialist (CES) Designee
- Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) Designee
- Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) Designee
- Approved Auctioneer, Franklin County Probate Court
- Approved Auctioneer, Licking County Probate Court
- Approved Auctioneer, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Notary Public in State of Ohio
- Past Member of the NAA President’s Advisory Council
- Past Member of the NAA Technology Committee
- Southeast Director of the Ohio Auctioneers Association Board of Directors
Michael recognizes that the auction method of marketing is not just a passing fad; it’s going to be his life’s work. He is dedicated to getting the most value for his customers and prides himself on his hard work ethic. If you have any questions or are thinking about selling either your personal property or real estate, feel free to give Auctioneer Michael Hoffman a call at 614-314-0298.