Reasons to have an auction
It’s about time – time to have an auction!
Here are a few basic reasons to have an auction:
- Are you faced with having too much “stuff”, and you don’t want to go through the hassle of having a garage or tag sale?
- Do you just want to downsize or clean out that basement or garage?
- Do you need to settle an estate or need help with a Guardianship?
- Do you want the advantage of an open, competitive bidding process to determine the fair market value of your personal property?
- Those wonderful family heirlooms or antiques that you just don’t have room for? We can help!
Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer specializes in selling real estate, personal property, antiques, collectibles, estates, and business liquidations. Gathering a dedicated staff of associate auctioneers, bid assistants, clerks, and cashiers, we’ll work hard to ensure you earn top dollar for the items you want to sell. Your success is part of our reward and is our main concern.
The auctioneering profession has been around for generations, thereby demonstrating its success time and again. This is a quick, simple and honorable method for selling goods, often facilitating the best return in the shortest time.
Under Ohio law, a seller must be provided their auction settlement within 15 days. What a fast turnaround! We offer full-service auctioneering, with personal and professional results.
Michael works on a commission plus expenses basis, with no money up front. We believe our commission rates are fair and reasonable. The advertising, labor and any other expenses will be settled after the auction and paid directly from the auction proceeds.
There is nothing like the power of auction marketing. With an auction, the price is always right! We can sell your personal property on-site (most economical) or at local auction houses.
Call us today at 614-314-0298 for a free consultation, so that we can include your treasures in our next auction!